PDA

View Full Version : The Photo Gallery is up and ready to use!

Mike Phillips
05-10-2013, 01:01 PM
The Photo Gallery is up and ready to use!

Just a heads-up... the Marine31Online Photo Gallery is now up and ready for pictures. We're using PhotoPost Pro which is the Gold Standard for discussion forum galleries.

Each member of Marine31Online.com gets their own photo gallery to upload pictures to and I strongly encourage people to use the photo gallery you get with this forum for your pictures instead of places like Photobucket because all too often people only get FREE accounts on Photobucket and when they run out of free space instead of upgrading to a Paid Account they simply start deleting "old pictures" and that leaves Red X's all over the Internet where the pictures was shared.

Please resize your photos before uploading as it's really a waste of server resources and hard drive space to upload HUGE files from modern digital cameras.

Sometime next week I'll try to upload a tutorial on how to work with pictures on discussion forums. It's not that hard, heck I taught myself as I upload and share a lot of pictures.

Anyway... the gallery is now up and just in time as I'm ready to upload some pictures right now.

:)