PDA

View Full Version : No time to detail myself, looking for a good boat detailer Stuart, FL

Dadriva
06-20-2014, 04:40 PM
Just as the title says; unfortunately I do not have the time to detail my own boat. I called Marine 31 as they are local to me for recommendations and they advised to join their forum in order to find a quality detailer.

The boat is a 2006 Pursuit. It is in pretty good shape (no bad oxidation or damage) but is in need of a detail. If the job is good, expect a twice a year deal to continue detailing the boat.

Please PM me with interest. Thank you. Robert

Mike Phillips
06-23-2014, 09:29 AM
Hi Robert,

We have a number of boat detailers that hang out here on the forum and I know of a few guys locally.

Is the boat in the water, dry docked or on a trailer?

:)

Dadriva
06-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Hi Robert,

We have a number of boat detailers that hang out here on the forum and I know of a few guys locally.

Is the boat in the water, dry docked or on a trailer?

:)

Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I think I might have found someone. He does many of the boats in our neighborhood, has a good reputation, and told me he uses only '3M' products and that the he thinks the boat only needs a polish and wax.

I'll try to convert him to use only Marine 31 products! :thumb:

The boat is wet slipped.

Thanks again...

Mike Phillips
06-24-2014, 02:57 PM
Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I think I might have found someone. He does many of the boats in our neighborhood, has a good reputation, and told me he uses only '3M' products and that the he thinks the boat only needs a polish and wax.

I'll try to convert him to use only Marine 31 products! :thumb:

The boat is wet slipped.

Thanks again...

Sounds good...

I have a "car detailing" project Thursday night here at AG/Marine 31 in Stuart, feel free to stop by and also invite your detailer buddy. I'll give him a sample or two..

Sign up: Mystery Car - Thursday, June 26th (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/sign-up-project-cars-clinics/81420-sign-up-mystery-car-thursday-june-26th.html)

The action starts at 5:00pm and goes to about 9:00ish...

:fishing1: