PDA

View Full Version : New From South Texas

colinpd137
05-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Hey guys, not new to detailing. But i'm fishing in the dark when it comes to detailing boats! So this will be a great source of information for me :eek: Anyhow, i'm from New Braunfels, TX and actually just opened up my first shop here. So far things are very slow but postcards and word of mouth should help make the business more known to some.
Great to be one of the few first people to join, I'm sure this forum is going to EXPLODE later down the line.

- Colin
www.colinsautodetailing.com

Mike Phillips
05-15-2013, 01:04 PM
Hey guys, not new to detailing. But i'm fishing in the dark when it comes to detailing boats! So this will be a great source of information for me :eek: Anyhow, i'm from New Braunfels, TX and actually just opened up my first shop here. So far things are very slow but postcards and word of mouth should help make the business more known to some.
Great to be one of the few first people to join, I'm sure this forum is going to EXPLODE later down the line.

- Colin
www.colinsautodetailing.com (http://www.colinsautodetailing.com)

Hi Colin,

Welcome to the forum...

The best way to learn is to dive in head first and start "doing". Of course, having friends on a forum like this to help before and along the way is a real plus too...

I've added your name to the Roll Call list too...

:)