Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » Mike Phillips » Conversation Between Mike Phillips and Bnksht970

Notices

Conversation Between Mike Phillips and Bnksht970
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Bnksht970
    08-07-2014 02:46 PM
    Bnksht970
    I've always done high end detailing on the side but no longer travel up & down the coast as I once did in my younger days. Providing my regular customers with Maximum Protection & Showroom Shine for there toys has always been my Guarantee. My clientele is Elite & so is my ability to match there expectations. Very discouraged right now cause I feel I'm not providing that. Trust me I've tried it all & nothing compares. Hopefully you can possibly help me with my search. Trust me if you can find it you will never use anything else. Thank you for your time & effort !! Have a Great Day & hope to hear from you soon !! Part 2 of 2
  2. Bnksht970
    08-07-2014 02:46 PM
    Bnksht970
    Hello Mike !! How you doing ? My names Chris. Hopefully you can help me in my search. Looking for these boat polishes/Teflon that I've used over the past 20 years that I'm no longer able to find. My contact has literally dropped of the face of the planet. I've contacted every Marina , Boat Yard , Yacht Club , Private Airport & Companies I've work at or done business with in my days & nothing. One is called HI-FLASH & the other is PERFECT POLISH. Both a Teflon. Hi-flash is more watery and is designed to work in direct sunlight due to high heat on boat surface cause you can't put a yacht in garage to cool off to easy. PP is thicker but went applied together not mixed there is no better 1-2 punch that brings your properly prepped surface to second to none shine. Part 1of 2