View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 10:45 PM   #5
crackedconch

Default Re: Pictures & Comments: Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - May 2015

This class was just great! Mike is the absolute best! Nick was very knowledgeable and helpful too!

I drove over to the class from St. Pete as a boat owner wanting to learn more about how to care for my own boat. There were many people in the class in the professional detail business. I thought I might be a bit out of my element, but the class was truly set up and taught to be effective for anyone!

I learned that much of how I had been going about boat care was the 'hard way' and that there truly is an easier way. Mike showed us tools and products that sincerely save time, effort and money. Mike and Nick were very friendly and patient to answer all my questions (...and I had a lot of them). The facility is top-notch and they are very safety-minded.

John Greviskis from Ship Shape TV stopped by which was a nice bonus.

After seeing Marine31 on Ship Shape about a year ago, I ordered and used some products. They are easier to use than competitor's products and give great results, often much better. But the class also taught me how to know which product is right for which job, keep it simple and how to select the least aggressive product that will achieve the desired result.

I'd highly recommend this class to anyone! A big thanks again to Mike and Nick (and John)!!!

-Bryan Cook
crackedconch is offline   Reply With Quote