View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 10:23 AM   #5
Mike Phillips

Default Re: *NEW* Marine 31 Captain's One-Step Compound & Polish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post

Can you offer any comments as to what might make Marine 31's One-step stand out above the others?

Excellent cutting and excellent finishing qualities. Long buffing cycle and easy wipe-off. Versatile, can be used by hand or machine and any type of machine and any type of pad.

Plus... I walk the walk with this product and prove what it can do, not just by myself but in a class situation and on TV. Not sure any other company has a guy like me doing this type of stuff and then writing detailed write-ups with pictures to document the process and results as well as show others how to duplicate the success.

Pictures: 1960 Glastron - Wetsand, Cut & Buff at Marine31Online.com

Before

After

I just don't see anyone from any other company showing and even proving their product line by tackling complex projects like this?

It takes a lot of time and resources to do projects like the above and all the boat detailing projects we've tackled since coming to market. Marine 31 might be the new kid on the block but we're the only company doing anything like this. So now by defualt... we're the leaders in this industry.

I pushed hard for this product because I needed a product that can be used on BLACK gel-coat and black painted boats that will get the job done without leaving swirls or holograms and to get the job done the first time.

A high quality product like Captain's Compound doesn't cost more money if it give you better results and saves you time. Like the saying goes... quality doesn't cost money... it makes money...