View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 03:00 PM   #1
kinder car care

Default My first boat I ever detailed

This is about 7 or 8 years ago and sorry for the picture quality, this is my early days and back then all I had/used was disposable camera's and 6'' & 10'' orbital buffer's to do any and all my work so alot of self learning's and trail & error's up to this point.

Here's my products of choice, and in order of use starting from right to left.

My test spot.

Different angle. As you can see this boat was in very bad shape and I always had the attitude that I can do anything that I set my mind too!

Some before & after shots.

After

Before

After

Before

After

Some 50/50 shots.

Here you can see where I removed the trolling motor but never did get anything close to the true condition of the original Gel Coat finish and also a pic of my 2 orbital's I used.

Finished, cleaned & back together. Best I can remeber it took me 5 days to get this done, would have loved to have know back then what I have learned and know now plus with the machines I have. But I think it has taught me alot and from all the mistakes I've made, I've learned alot. And thank you Mike for all your teachings and many thousand articles you've wrote and the many times I've read them and even have printed out in a notebook for quick studies and what I call my cliffnotes of detailing if you will.