Thread: More Good News
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 09:28 AM   #1
kinder car care

Default More Good News

Was working up on the top of the houseboat last night and a lady come over and said she has been trying to find me, she lost my business card I gave them.

This is the lady that owns the second houseboat in the pictures at the begining of this thread. She told me that she remembered about where I lived but forgot my house number, her and her husband drove out here looking for me last sunday.

Anyway I got that job! 2 houseboats and 4 vehicles lined up with a church bus I have to go look at this morning for my Gold Package & headlight restoration. Let's just hope it stay's this way.

Also just got my last order in from Marine 31 and got the wash bucket with grit guard, the dolly, the gamma seal lid, another 41-005 LC Wool Pad, marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax and my 3rd Marine 31 T-shirt, Love these shirts! But as you can see it has the AG decal on it? anyhow, just wait for some Marine 31 decals to come out!

These Wash Bucket Systems with the gamma sealed lid and on the roll around wheel dollies are great, for anyone that's like me and use's a 2 bucket wash system and are tired of having to keep carring both buckets around the vehicle and now since I'm washing houseboats, that's the last thing I want to do. So now I'm going to have to save up and get me 2 more for auto's