View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 10:59 PM   #5
professionalpolishing

Default Re: *NEW* Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Cleaner Wax

Today I did my testing with Marine 31 Heavy Cut Cleaner Wax. The product was all you could want in a one step cut, polish and protect. I used my Griot's machine on speed 4 with the backing plate provided by them and a 6 inch lake country blue hybrid wool pad. Using an over lapping thatch pattern I did the usual 2x2 section with medium hand speed and pressure. After three passes the surface was back to a like new condition. As you can see all of the staining and oxidation is gone. The Rv I was working on was not heavily oxidized but one thing you run into in my industry of high volume Rv and Boat reconditioning is the need for good results in minimal time, and this did just that. I did notice that it was best to wipe off as you go instead of doing a large section and coming back, seeing as it was a harder to wipe off when left to dwell. This might have been because of weather it was cold Florida day. I will give and update on that when I have a chance to work with it in real Florida conditions. Any way I much prefer to wipe as I go just to make sure everything is being done properly. Over all I think this product is great and I look forward to further use and testing in a more high volume atmosphere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAM00873.jpg (95.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg CAM00874.jpg (86.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg CAM00877.jpg (87.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg CAM00878.jpg (86.4 KB, 15 views)
professionalpolishing is offline   Reply With Quote