View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 10:09 AM   #9
Mike Phillips

Default Re: Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - Saturday February 6th, 2016

***Update***

This class is already filling up!

Boat Owners
If you're a do-it-yourselfer and no one touches your boat besides you then you need this class. Why? Because you'll learn exactly what to do and the order to do it so no wasted time, wasted steps or wasted money.

Most boat owners I meet fall into one of two categories.
Category 1
Boat owner hires a boat detailer and regrets it. Severe buyers remorse describes most people that hire someone else to detail their boat. Usually because of such shoddy work and horrible results. The most common comment I hear from boat owners after going through a bad experience with a boat detailer goes like this,

I could have done a better job myself

Fact is, after you take my class not only will you do a better job, if you do decide to hire a boat detailer you'll be able to judge and determine who knows what they are doing and who is simply another hack boat detailer. Either way, when you take this class you win. This class will be the best $300.00 you ever spent when it comes to owning your boat.

Category 2
Boat owner tries to detail their boat themselves. Nothing wrong with this in fact I'm a do-it-yourselfer. The thing is if you don't now what you're doing in a nut shell... you're spinning your wheels. If you don't know what tool to use, what pad to use, which compounds and polishes work and by work I mean do the job right the first time, then you're in for hours and hours of punishment with nothing but mediocre results.

Detailing a boat is really one of those projects where a little knowledge goes a long way. Plus the knowledge and skill you'll learn in this class will last you a lifetime. If you're a boat owner this class will be the least expensive investment with the highest returns in boat owning pleasure you'll ever make.
Boat Detailers
If you plan to detail boats for profit, then this class is a MUST. Here's the deal. Most boat detailers are still using antiquated products, tools and procedures. The results are every boat they detail is filled with HOLOGRAMS.

Not only is this a disservice to the boat owner but it ACCELERATES future oxidation by leaving the surface of the gel-coat more open due to increasing the total surface area of the hull PLUS leaving the surface scoured with millions of scratches.

At our boat detailing class I'll teach you the proper way to machine compound, polish and wax boat plus how to educate your customer as to why to choose you over the cheap guys.

Plus, you'll also learn how to turn down boat owners that won't pay for quality and go after smart boat owners that appreciate and will pay a fair price to have the job done right. Then you'll learn how to go after this segment of the boat owner market and build a profitable customer base instead of chasing after price shoppers that in the long run are always a waste of time. Let the hack boat detailers have the price shoppers.

Click here to register for this class before it fill up!