View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 01:28 PM   #6
Mike Phillips

Default Re: scuff and small scratches

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgalagerhead View Post

Thanks Mike

I was looking at either the flex 3401 or the flex Pe14 rotary on auto geek with the marine 31 oxidation package.
For a boat that's still in good to great condition I would go with a dual action polisher like the Flex 3401 instead of the PE14 just due to the inherent hologram issue with rotary buffers that you don't have to deal with when using tools in which the pads will both rotate and oscillate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgalagerhead View Post

Wish could make the Shearwater class pick up some tips but its a ways from south Georgia. Hopefully I can make one of the next ones
There will be more classes in the future.

Just to note, I have two guys flying in from New York just for this class. These same two brothers also flew down from New York just for this other class.

1966 Blown Nova - Extreme Makeover - Pictures & Videos

Here's Denis machine applying Synergy while his brother Matt watches.... these two brothers flew to Stuart, Florida from New York just to be a part of this project.

Here's the finished results....

The following weekend this car was entered for judging at the Super Chevy Car Show at the Palm Beach International Raceway and took first place in its class.

First Place at Super Chevy Show - Palm Beach International Raceway April 4-6