Thread: More Good News
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 02:15 AM   #3
kinder car care

Default Re: More Good News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Marine31 View Post
You're going to love the dolly and well everything...

We have Marine 31 decals, next time you place an order tell them you're a friend of Mikes and to include a couple of Marine 31 decals on the house.

Thanks Buddy Appreciate that!

But now I have Bad News

I lost both boat details! The lady that come looking for me sunday,( test spot in second pic) I stoped by thier houseboat to make sure they got my business card I put on their door. Her husband ask me to come in, I knowed what was coming next! They started asking for a cheaper price and telling me that all they need is just the sides done because the front and backs are still shiny and don't need done. Same thing another gentlemen told me about 2 weeks earlier.

Now, the gentlemen's boat in the 1st pic. I seen him as I was going back to the houseboat to get the rest of my stuff, (finished it up at 4:15 today) and had a feeling something wasn't going to be good as they (him and his wife was walking about 100' or so in front of me) said howdy to him and his wife and ask when would be a good time to start on his boat, if he was still interested? (his wife wouldn't look at me and he was stumbling to find the words) I kindly said that's fine you have my number when your interested. Oh Well, you win some and you loose some!

Sorry I'm just venting off, but Mike I do have a question for you! What about DP-200 Detailer's Paint Coating for a Gel Coat Boat?

If 4oz. bottle will do 10-15 full size vehicles and have 2 years protection from the elements.rain,dirt and slick to the touch wouldn't that be great for Gel Coat Boats since it also will have a highly reflective, glass like shine, and it would be safe to say I would need 2 bottles?

But more importantly will it be able to crosslink or bond to the Gel Coat, and keep that chalky residue from forming?

Getting ready to make a purchase for enough to do a houseboat and would like your thoughts on this and/or your recommendation on what you would do or use.

Thanks!