View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 02:44 AM   #8
kinder car care

Default Re: Marine 31 Heavy-Cut Cleaner Wax

Just wanted to inform that the gentleman that owns the houseboat in the first picture contacted me and give me the go ahead to start on it next week.

I've learned so much these last 3 weeks working on this houseboat that is over 20 years old and hasn't been cared for as well as it should have been but hopefully I can stay busy and start making some money.

Had the owner of the marina tell me that he's thinking about having me detail he's houseboat before winter and have 3 more gentlemen that are still thinking about the quotes I already gave them.

Went last weekend and looked around at the marina in the next county and thinking about hurrying up and going to it maybe next weekend with my Marine 31 shirt, my flex bag with my 3401 and my Marine 31 products and pads to see if I can get some test spots done on some houseboats there to get my name and Marine 31's name out there.

Maybe in a couple more weeks going to go to the 3rd marina and get started there as well, I'm hoping that I can have them scheduled 1 after the other and maybe just a 1 step Heavy Cut Cleaner/Wax and get in and out in 4 days or less and get some coating test spots on several as well!

Getting ready to make my 4th or 5th order for more Marine 31 products and this time is going to cover washing product and the marine 31 bucket with dolley and can't forget the grit guard, but Mike have a question for you about the foam gun and the wash soap.

Going to be using the Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax With Carnauba, I read to use 2 ounces per 3 gallons of water for heavely soiled gel coats but in the regular foam gun for water hose that I have, how many ounces do I apply in my foam gun?