View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 02:04 AM   #1
kinder car care

Default Before & After of polishing aluminum railing

Here's some pics of my aluminum polishing on the houseboat, there not perfect and 90% of the aluminum was scratched,nicked & pitted so some isn't perfect but much better then when I started.

I started out at the front of the houseboat using Meguiars M105 Ultimate compoung, wool pads & a rotary! (wasted 3 days)

Then I found some Buff Magic and went and picked it up. Things went so much better but still wasn't to impresssed.

My Marine 31 Finish Cut Metal Restoring Polish was ordered and then I tried it out and if only I had it to start with!

I finished the back and all the top in 2 days. I used to polish aluminum & metal years ago and have used alot of different metal polishing products and so far this polish is maybe the best I've used, going to always keep a can ready to go on my shelf for all my metal polishing's

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

Thought I'd add this picture because this bar was on the top of the houseboat and I did all of the top railing by hand and lots of green scouring pads. I just felt it was polishing out pretty easy so I didn't use my Harbor Frieght DA or Rotary.