View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 03:25 PM   #10
OUTTA LINE

Default Re: 24' Pro-Line Boat - Extreme Marine Makeover - Oxidation Removal

OK, let me start out by saying a BIG thank you to you, Bob, Nick, the Ship Shape TV crew and all the guys who showed up to assist in the overhaul. It was truely a satisfying experience working with such a great and generous group of guys. For those of you that don't know, that's my boat and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I personally didn't think the hull was too bad to begin with but comparing the before and after photos is like night and day! I think the Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Cleaner Wax really made the difference. Once we were able to get through the years of oxidation the results became apparent. During filming I kept starring at the tape line of the before and after results and couldn't believe the difference.

There's so much more I'd like to say but words can't express just how pleased I am with the products we used and the results we got. I got my feet wet at the first detailing class I attended learning the tools, pads and products. This time I got thrown in!

Lastly I'd like to thank Jay. Not only did he tackle the tedious task of removing that crappy old boot stripe, he did a tremendous job of installing the new graphics. I was amazed at the work he did and the way he explained how to do it. What a stand up guy he is.

Again Mike, thanks for everything. Sailfish season is around the corner so I gotta get you and Jay down here to hook em' up.

Be seein' ya,
Steve
OUTTA LINE is offline   Reply With Quote