View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
Mike Phillips

Default Re: Pictures: 2000 Baja 232 Boss High Performance Extreme Makeover

Okay... Here's the process shots showing my team of guys machine buffing out this Baja to make her look like brand new...

Here's Craig working on the hull...

Here's Jeff working on the side of the hull. Jeff is a Pro Detailer based out of West Palm Beach area, if you're looking for someone that can be relied on and trusted to do pro quality work on autos, boats or airplanes, I whole heartedly recommend Jeff...

Greg attended last Saturday's BMW Detailing Class and decided to join us for the boat extreme makeover...

Here's Andre using a 4" wool cutting pad for the thin panels...

Here's Bryan working the corners...

Here's Robert Diterlizzi manning a DeWALT 849X

Here's Scott using a Flex PE14...

The Werner Work Platform works great for standing on or sitting, very hand tool for buffing out boats...

Pizza Time! - Carlos brought pizza right about the time we were finished with most of the compounding...

Andy drove all the way over from the west coast of Florida to give us a hand. I was completely impressed with his skills, knowledge and professionalism...

There's Jeff in the back using the All-In-One Gel Coat Polish & Wax...

Dan watches on and helps out with the wiping...

Here's Den running a Flex PE14 - Remember Den as sometime in the future were going to have his 1969 GTO down here for a show car polishing....

And sure knows how to make gel-coats glow...

Robert polishing with a Flex PE14...

If you're on the west coast of Florida and need someone you can trust to do a GREAT job give Andy a call. If you're in Palm City then give Robert a call...

Our RaceDeck TuffShield Floor is taking a pounding!

Here's Rob doing a little floor cleaning with the garage vacuum...