Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » Marine31 Welcome & Announcements » Introduction Forum » New to the Forum

Notices

Introduction Forum Please take a moment to introduce yourself after joining the forum.

New to the Forum
Old 07-28-2015, 06:51 PM   #1
route66detail

Default New to the Forum

Hello everyone. My name is Rob. My wife (Julie) and I own Route 66 Mobile Detail out of Jacksonville Fl. We've been doing TONS of reading on this and Autogeeks forum. So much valuable info. We are a new detail service. It has been a blast working on getting up to speed on all the necessary tools, products, procedures etc...
I am a former F-18 mech (Navy), current Boeing 737 mech (Navy Reserves) and for civilian employment I am with an aircraft manufacturer fabricating attack aircraft canopies, windshields (lots of delicate acrylic work there... polishing out scratches etc...) building up .50 Cal guns and installing them, building up Martin Baker ejection seats with their explosives (CADS) etc....
Attention to detail and not messing up (LOL) is my business and I plan on transcending that towards Route 66 Mobile Detail. We will start out part time but plan to go full time as business warrants. ANY help / advice you could throw our way would be much appreciated. Ill send a pic of my trailer and set up asap for anyone that cares.....

We hope to talk to you all soon...

Rob and Julie
Route 66 Mobile Detail
route66detail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:51 PM   #2
Mike Phillips

Default Re: New to the Forum

Hi Rob and Julie,

Welcome to Marine31Online.com!

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation last week and the first part of this week out in Oregon where I had the opportunity to do some boating and fishing with my family.