Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » Marine 31 Products - Made by boat people for boat people... » Marine 31 Product Reviews » Marine 31 Fresh Scent Odor Eliminator

Notices

Marine 31 Product Reviews Share your product reviews in this forum...

Marine 31 Fresh Scent Odor Eliminator
Old 05-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
Pats300zx

Default Marine 31 Fresh Scent Odor Eliminator

This past weekend I had the chance to try another of the Marine 31 products on my boat. When I was at Detail Fest this year I noticed the Marine 31 Fresh Scent Odor Eliminator and wanted to give it a try. I have never really used any type of odor eliminator before on my boat. My boat has a faint "mildew" smell to it from being stored all winter so I thought this would be the perfect chance to give this a try.

Marine 31 Fresh Scent Cabin Odor Eliminator is the perfect solution for removing unwanted odors from virtually any surface or enclosed space in your boat. Proprietary odor eliminators work to destroy foul odors at their source; use on fabric, seat cushions, upholstery and more. Marine 31 Fresh Scent Cabin Odor Eliminator can be used to remove food and pet odors in addition to the smell of stale smoke.

I basically applied several sprays to my boat with the covers on. I applied a few sprays to the carpet and then put the covers back into place. A little goes a long way.

Thoughts:
I think the best way to describe this scent is "fresh and clean or just washed". Not overpowering and not perfumy. The next day I removed the covers on my boat and was greeted to a nice pleasant "fresh" scent. I can see this product having many uses around the house as well including dog beds, pet covers, etc.
Pats300zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #2
Mike Phillips

Default Re: Marine 31 Fresh Scent Odor Eliminator

Hi Pat,

Nice review, thanks for giving the Fresh Scent Odor Eliminator a test run...