Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » Boat Detailing » Ask Mike Phillips your Boat Detailing Questions » Which Product & Equipment

Notices

Ask Mike Phillips your Boat Detailing Questions If you have a question about detailing your boat with Marine 31 products or about something you saw on Ship Shape TV or in a video, please post your questions in this forum.

Which Product & Equipment
Old 11-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
RVBoater

Default Which Product & Equipment

I am a former fiberglass boat owner and a full time RVer. I maintain a 36 foot, triple slide, 5th wheel with Filon side walls and fiberglass end caps.

I am a consistent viewer of Ship Shape TV and see your segments, I am interested in which products and equipment you recommend for maintaining the exterior.

Washing and waxing/polishing are not my favorite pastime, I am interested in "simple" and "easy to use."

Best regards,
RVBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #2
Mike Phillips

Default Re: Which Product & Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVBoater View Post

I am a former fiberglass boat owner and a full time RVer. I maintain a 36 foot, triple slide, 5th wheel with Filon side walls and fiberglass end caps.

I am a consistent viewer of Ship Shape TV and see your segments, I am interested in which products and equipment you recommend for maintaining the exterior.

Washing and waxing/polishing are not my favorite pastime, I am interested in "simple" and "easy to use."

Best regards,

Hi RVBoater,

Sorry for the late reply...

I saw you join and then make this post at the end of day yesterday after I had already logged off for the day.

This morning I was on location with John Greviskis shooting a brand new segment for Ship Shape TV. Had to do a bunch of behind the scenes work for AGO to prepare for our Live Broadcast this Thursday night for this week's car project.

Now on to your question...

On the segment we shot today one of the things we covered was how to restore and maintain oxidized gel-coats in one-step by using an all-in-one polish and wax by machine.

Marine 31 All-in-One Gel Coat Polish & Wax will clean, polish and protect in one step and you can use it by hand or by machine. It's also safe for both the gel-coat caps and the Filon side walls of your RV.

Marine 31 All-in-One Gel Coat Polish & Wax

For more help call Nick at

1-800-869-3011

Nick is my co-worker and completely familiar with the Marine 31 line as well as a heck of a hands-on detailer himself.