Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » Marine 31 Products - Made by boat people for boat people... » Metal Polishing » Stainless Steel Liquid Sealant Over Brightening Soap?

Notices

Metal Polishing How to restore, maintain and preserve all types of metals and metallic coatings.

Stainless Steel Liquid Sealant Over Brightening Soap?
Old 06-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
Shtexas

Default Stainless Steel Liquid Sealant Over Brightening Soap?

I had a question about the stainless on my boat and a couple of the Marine 31 products.
The stainless on my boat isn't in bad shape and I planned on cleaning it up with the brightening soap. I know that it offers some protection as well but I was wondering if the Stainless Steel Liquid Sealant could be used after the Brightening Soap without any issues?
Shtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
Mike Phillips

Default Re: Stainless Steel Liquid Sealant Over Brightening Soap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtexas View Post

I had a question about the stainless on my boat and a couple of the Marine 31 products.

The stainless on my boat isn't in bad shape and I planned on cleaning it up with the brightening soap. I know that it offers some protection as well but I was wondering if the Stainless Steel Liquid Sealant could be used after the Brightening Soap without any issues?

No issues and applying the Stainless Steel Liquid Sealant after using the Stainless Steel Brightening Soap would provide extra protection as well as ensure uniform coverage.

The key is to apply a thin coat, let it fully dry and then wipe off.