Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » Boat Detailing Projects » Sign-up Boat Detailing Classes » Boats Wanted - Boat Detailing Classes

Notices

Sign-up Boat Detailing Classes Learn how to detail boats

Boats Wanted - Boat Detailing Classes
Old 06-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
Mike Phillips

Default Boats Wanted - Boat Detailing Classes

Boats Wanted - Boat Detailing Classes

Just a thread to let anyone local to the Stuart, Florida are know that I'm always looking for good boat detailing projects. If you have a boat that you think would make for a dramatic before and after and at the same time provide a good learning experience for people wanting to learn how to use detail boats, then shoot me an e-mail with a picture of your boat or give me a call.

Every other Thursday I hold classes for car detailing and I'm now scheduling boats for the Thursday nights in-between the car classes.

Our studio/classroom his 39' so for most projects the entire length of your boat and trailer needs to be under 39'

We can work with the door open but then we can't run the air conditioning. Not a big deal so if you have something longer you're still encouraged to contact me.

I prefer boats with colored gel-coats as a pigmented gel-coat will be easier to show before and after results via pictures and videos.

I'd really like to get some performance boats signed-up but I'm open to just about anything. If it floats and it's a boat we can make is shine!

Marine 31 Garage
7744 SW Jack James Drive
Stuart, FL 34997
Mapquest Driving Directions

The door to the right of the garage door is the entrance to our TV Studio, my
red Chevy Silverado is usually parked right in front of the entrance door.

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net

1-800-869-3011 x206

Old 06-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
Shtexas

Default Re: Boats Wanted - Boat Detailing Classes

This really makes me wish my boat was closer, and more trailerable. It would definitely show a huge difference from before and after.

I finally get to start on restoring the finish at the end of next week. $5,000 in engine and drive work, and $1,200 for 2 pieces of custom canvas later. Nobody ever said boating was cheap
Shtexas is offline   Reply With Quote