Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » The Boat Yard » Off Topic » Marine 31 accessories?

Notices

Off Topic Open discussion about just about anything except politics and religion.

Marine 31 accessories?
Old 07-06-2014, 01:15 PM   #1
kinder car care

Default Marine 31 accessories?

How about some 12 or 16 oz. self cleaning bottles with the Marine 31 logo on them? Also How can one go about getting a Marine 31 banner & some smaller stickers/decals so I can apply to my clear 32oz. spray bottles?

Even would be interested in a big Marine 31 polisher bag like the Flex bag that's black with the red pipping, and would be great with elastic straps or pockets for the 16oz. or 32oz. bottles and maybe even a couple pockets for the sample bottles as well. Something made to carry everything that one needs to carry along with them ( with a shoulder harness strap) for going to do test spots or just to show pride in what they use for polishing Gel Coat.

When I find something I like and works as well as Marine 31 Products does even in direct sunlight, I like to show my loyalty and pride in what I use.

Thanks For The Best Marine Products
Old 07-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #2
Mike Phillips

Default Re: Marine 31 accessories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinder car care View Post
How about some 12 or 16 oz. self cleaning bottles with the Marine 31 logo on them? Also How can one go about getting a Marine 31 banner & some smaller stickers/decals so I can apply to my clear 32oz. spray bottles?

Even would be interested in a big Marine 31 polisher bag like the Flex bag that's black with the red pipping, and would be great with elastic straps or pockets for the 16oz. or 32oz. bottles and maybe even a couple pockets for the sample bottles as well. Something made to carry everything that one needs to carry along with them ( with a shoulder harness strap) for going to do test spots or just to show pride in what they use for polishing Gel Coat.

When I find something I like and works as well as Marine 31 Products does even in direct sunlight, I like to show my loyalty and pride in what I use.

Thanks For The Best Marine Products

Great suggestions and I'll pass them on!