Marine31 Online Forum
Welcome to the Marine 31 Forum.
Header

Marine 31 Forum » Boat Detailing » Oxidation Removal - Exterior Gel-Coat and Hull Detailing » Leprechaun Magic?

Notices

Oxidation Removal - Exterior Gel-Coat and Hull Detailing One of the major areas of boat detailing is the restoration, maintenance and preservation of your goat's gel-coat hull.

Leprechaun Magic?
Old 05-29-2015, 12:48 PM   #1
roger3380

Default Leprechaun Magic?

Has anyone ever used Leprechaun Magic for Boats. I have a friend that wants to restore his gel coat, he says it only has very light oxidation on it. He saw it on youtube but could not find much info other then their website. I think he is trying the easy why out of buffing. LOL
roger3380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:29 AM   #2
Mike Phillips

Default Re: Leprechaun Magic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger3380 View Post

Has anyone ever used Leprechaun Magic for Boats.

I have a friend that wants to restore his gel coat, he says it only has very light oxidation on it. He saw it on youtube but could not find much info other then their website.

I think he is trying the easy why out of buffing. LOL

I have not heard of it and nothing wrong with trying to take the easy way out when it comes to detailing boats.

Most important is to use quality products so you do a GREAT job the first time and so you don't have to do the job a second time.

I do know that both our cleaner/waxes in our Marine 31 line work great and most important, they use great abrasive technology so they won't leave swirls or scour the gel-coat. That's something to be careful about when choosing a one-step cleaner/wax.

They can also be used by hand or machine.