View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #11
Mike Phillips

Default Re: Marine 31 Heavy-Cut Cleaner Wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinder car care View Post

Maybe in a couple more weeks going to go to the 3rd marina and get started there as well, I'm hoping that I can have them scheduled 1 after the other and maybe just a 1 step Heavy Cut Cleaner/Wax and get in and out in 4 days or less and get some coating test spots on several as well!
You're going to OWN these Marinas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinder car care View Post

but in the regular foam gun for water hose that I have, how many ounces do I apply in my foam gun?

Just happen to have an article on this topic... info below and look at the pictures...

How to use a Foam Gun to wash your boat!

Foam Guns are cool tools to help you get your boat cleaner safer. The Marine 31 Foam Gun together with the Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax with Carnauba create tons of foamy suds that cling to the side of your hull give the cleaning agents time to dissolve, loosen and emulsify dirt, grime and scum off your boat's hull.

The luxurious suds also hyper-lubricate the surface to help make washing new boats and painted boats safer by helping to reduce wash-induced scratches.

Lets take a look as Nick shows us how to use the Marine 31 Foam Gun with Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax with Carnauba.

Step 1

First fill the container with water to just a few inches below the top...

Tip: Fill container with water first and then add your soap. If you add your soap first you'll create so many suds you'll end up with a container of suds instead of soap solution.

Step 2
Next add 3-4 ounces of Marine 31 Gel Coat Wash & Wax with Carnauba.